EX735Ag Slider Teleconference Recording
The SCENAR evolution continues. In the summer of this year LET Medical released to the world the newest SCENAR – the EX735Ag Modific with the Slider mode (nickname – the Slider).
On Thursday, Oct. 27th we conducted the Teleconference “The Hot News of the SCENAR World” featuring the EX735Ag Slider. The recording is ready.
In this Teleconference we discussed:
- The three technologies that led to the development of the EX735Ag Slider as the top of the SCENAR evolutionary tree (so far) – TENS, SCENAR, COSMODIC.
- Why we need to combine SCENAR and COSMODIC in the same device.
- Distinguishing features of the EX735Ag Slider.
- Performance of the EX735Ag Slider during the testing period.
- Why LET Medical now recommends working on “low figures” first in cases of chronic diseases.
- How to do the “3 Pathways” with the Slider.
- How the EX735Ag Slider can give a 40% boost to a busy health practice (this is NOT a typo).
- Interesting cases of using the Slider (Yoga and massage practices, dental applications, shingles, chronic shoulder and low back pain etc.)
- And much more.
Dr. Alexander Karasev says, “This device takes us to the future…” – and these words can be taken literally. We are actually quickly moving towards the Star Trek healing machine… It is our belief that devices like the EX735Ag Slider are the future of medicine.
P.S. To find other cool Teleconferences about SCENAR and COSMODIC ® – GO HERE