HANDS-ON SCENAR SEMINAR in SEATTLE, JAN.28-30’11
HANDS-ON SCENAR SEMINAR in SEATTLE, WA JANUARY 28TH -30TH, 2011
Please join us in learning Scenar Therapy from the experienced SCENAR practitioner.
Dr. Joseph Semikatov- the Master of SCENAR Therapy – will demonstrate his unique approach to the treatment of patients with different types of health related complaints.
Scenar Training will take place in the MEDITERRANEAN INN’S, 425 Queen Anne Avenue North · Seattle, WA 98109
(206) 428-4700 · Toll Free (866) 525-4700
|During the 3-days seminar several actual patients with interesting and complicated complaints will be treated.The process of planning and conducting of the treatment course and the choice of techniques for each procedure will be discussed and explained in details.
The main idea of the hands-on SCENAR seminar is the practical and useful training for the therapists/practitioners. Main topics are as following:
1. Scenar expertise as an improved and effective approach in Scenar Therapy: “«Measure of reaction» method (how to choose the optimum zone of application, settings of application).
2. How to form/set up a function in Diag-1 setting.
3. Diag-2 setting: rules and techniques.
4. Digital methods using “Threes” (“Acceleration” principle). “Acceleration” using two Scenar devices.
5. How to proper examine a patient: tactics and rules. Basics and the levels of “Scenar Survey”. Peculiarities of examination in Scenar Therapy: Inspection, Formation of a “pattern of influence” on a session of treatment
We believe this important SCENAR event will help all participants to gain new knowledge and techniques to apply in their practice.
The SCENAR is 510(k) cleared by the U.S. FDA for pain relief and pain management.
We look forward to meeting you at the SCENAR Training in Seattle, WA (location of the February 11-13th workshop in Dallas area TBA)
P.S. More on SCENAR and COSMODIC ® TRAINING – HERE
P.P.S. First Generation SCENAR Training on DVDs – HERE