When you realize that you want a SCENAR device, your next decision is to choose a model – and it is not such an easy task, considering that there are soooo many SCENARs and SCENAR-type devices on the market, each claiming to be “the one”.
Hopefully, my Report “How to Choose Your SCENAR Device” that you can request on the bottom of this page will provide you with some guidelines in choosing your perfect SCENAR match. What I did not specify in the Report though is how to determine which SCENARs we consider “true” SCENARs.
Why is that important? That’s simple. It’s because if you get a SCENAR-type device that is NOT a genuine SCENAR, you may not get the results you are hoping for. Consider yourself lucky, if you get ANY results.
Here is a short video about the SCENAR “clones” illustrating the matter (if the term “accommodation” used in the video is a little puzzling, look further down for explanation).
Here are some considerations to keep in mind making your choice.
1. At this point, ALL COSMODIC® devices are genuine and true SCENARs. That’s because only LET Medical Research Laboratory in Russia led by the original SCENAR and COSMODIC® designer Dr. Alexander Karasev produces them. No one dares to copy COSMODIC®. No one have even tried; the technology is way too sophisticated.
2. Don’t fall for cheap devices. True SCENARs are expensive, because it takes a lot of time and efforts to fine-tune each individual unit for optimum performance. You can still find genuine Home SCENARs for under $1,000, but beware of $300-$400 USD machines – most likely, they are cheap copycats, no matter what they claim to be.
3. If a signal of your device is too sharp and superficial, if the machine “bites” too much and feels rough on a medium or even low energy level, that is NOT a genuine SCENAR. The real SCENAR signal can feel strong too, especially on sensitive parts of the skin or on a moist skin, but it will always “go in” and, if you are attentive, you will feel subtle vibrations underneath the skin surface.
4. All genuine SCENARs produce general effects on the body, even if they are used only locally for pain relief. That is happening due the SCENAR’s ability to stimulate the autonomic nervous system (especially its C-fibers) efficiently enough for the body to release the body’s “internal pharmacy” of Regulatory Peptides (RP) in large quantities called “effective concentrations”.
The RPs released in effective concentrations will make you sleep better, have more energy, better appetite, better mood, be more productive and creative, and more. If you do not observe any general effects after using your device for a while, it is possible that your device is not a true SCENAR and you can’t expect any profound healing from it, even though you may be getting a temporary pain relief.
5. We adapt to things. The body reacts to all new stimuli, but after a while develops tolerance (accommodates) to the repeated stimulation and does not respond anymore. Long accommodation time is one of the most valuable features of all true SCENARs (and COSMODICs, of course). Their ever-changing signals keep “surprising” the body and motivate it to respond accumulating effective concentrations of RPs with all their beneficial healing effects.
The better the SCENAR the longer the accommodation period (just as Mike Beasley explains it in the video). Hence, if your body develops tolerance to your device’s influence too soon and does not respond to it as it used to, your SCENAR is probably NOT a genuine SCENAR.
In order to avoid the aforementioned disappointments, we strongly recommend buying only SCENARs produced by the original Russian manufacturers.
At this point there are only two of them: OKB RITM ZAO that produces the first generation RITMSCENAR® devices – and LET Medical that manufactures the second generation SCENARs (COSMODIC® and SCENAR-COSMODIC Hybrids).
Everyone else, in Russia and abroad, produces merely SCENAR clones under various names. Some of them work fairly well for acute problems and pain relief, but even the best copy is never as good as the original. Please keep that in mind deciding which SCENAR device is going to become your future Personal Health Assistant. Invest wisely.
Dr. Irina, on behalf of the HealthBoss/Mediscen Team
Dr. Karasev: SCENAR is a Thing from the Last Century
Recently I have published an interview with Dr. Alexander Karasev, in which he “spilled some beans”, so to speak, about the actual MOA (mechanism of action) of the second generation SCENARs and about the little-known physical phenomenon that explains high efficacy and amazing regeneration powers of COSMODIC. (CLICK HERE for the full text of the...Read More »
SCENAR or COSMODIC: What Where When and How
Ever since COSMODIC entered the scene as the next step in SCENAR evolution, there has been some confusion with regards to which technology should be used where, when, and how, for optimal results. Since each SCENAR/COSMODIC therapy session is different and depends on “here and now” situation, we can’t give you the exact therapeutic recipes....Read More »
Dr. Karasev Tells a Hidden Secret of SCENAR and COSMODIC
Even though the SCENAR and COSMODIC technologies have been around for more than 30 years and by now have a proven record of high efficiency and amazing regenerative powers, they are still very much an enigma. No one actually knows exactly how SCENAR and, especially, COSMODIC work – and their creator Dr. Alexander Karasev from...Read More »
GMO: Friend or Foe?
I recently received a comment to my article “Cellular Healing with SCENAR and Soft LASER” that I published in 2011. In the article, I am discussing basic cellular functions and SCENAR, COSMODIC, and Low Level LASER’s mechanism of action on the cellular level. Among other topics, I am touching on the subject of GMOs (Genetically...Read More »
SCENAR COSMODIC EX735Ag Slider x2 Now Has a Twin Sister!
SCENAR COSMODIC Hybrid EX735Ag manufactured by LET Medical Research Laboratory holds the top position on the SCENAR evolutionary tree for quite a while. With time, the EX735Ag morphed into the EX735Ag Modific, then into the EX735Ag Slider and, finally, into the EX735Ag Slider x2. It gained efficiency and sophistication along the way, but it consistently...Read More »
OIS (Ocular Ischemic Syndrome) Resolution with COSMODIC ®
Have you ever heard of OIS (Ocular Ischemic Syndrome)? Hopefully not, because that means that you and your loved ones are not facing this unpleasant and potentially very dangerous condition. OIS is a consequence of a major blockage of the blood supply to your eye somewhere in the cranial arteries (mostly in the main ophthalmic...Read More »
LET Medical is Giving Away FREE COSMODIC Remote Silver Electrodes
Over the last few years the LET Medical’s SCENAR COSMODIC Hybrid EX735Ag Modific Slider x2 has firmly established itself as The Best SCENAR Yet. And yet, can The Best be even better? Actually, it can, if the Slider’s capabilities are expanded through the use of various remote attachments (remote electrodes). LET Medical put a lot...Read More »
Stay Younger Longer
My mom passed away recently, at the age of 85. Saying ‘Good bye’ to your parents is always hard… It was even harder for me, because my pain of loss had also a shadow of guilt: I was the only child, and for many years I was here in North America while my mother remained...Read More »
SCENAR and COSMODIC for Better VISION
Out of our five senses VISION is the one we care about the most, because nearly 90% of the information about our surrounding comes to us through this latest, evolutionary-speaking, channel. Unfortunately, vision is also one of the most fragile informational channels and easily develops various degenerative disorders, such as cataracts, glaucoma, macular degeneration (AMD),...Read More »
Get FREE INSTANT ACCESS to the SPECIAL REPORT on "How to Choose a SCENAR Device That is Right for YOU"
Find Your Perfect SCENAR Match,
Enter your Name and Email below
and Click the Big Orange Button
The moment I lifted my head off the pillow I felt it…
As a long time athlete I had come to a place where pain was just a normal daily event. Joints crack when my feet hit the floor, my knee burns from the injury that just never seems to get better; my headaches seem to last for days. I lived a healthy youth and now I pay every day. It didn’t seem to make sense. Isn’t health supposed to bring relief?
Yeah, yeah…”Suffering Happens…” Arthritis that brings pain with every movement My Mom’s tears every time she moves, That dull backache turning into sharp agonizing pain, An old softball injury from college … rearing its ugly head The migraine splitting my head open….