Tips on Traveling with SCENAR, COSMODIC, Soft LASER, SOLARIS – and pets
If you are one of the above, the following question probably crossed your mind at some point: “What do I do with my devices, if I have to fly? Is it safe to check it in? And if I take it as a carry-on, is it OK to put sensitive devices through the X-Ray machine? And, by the way, what do I say to the airport security, cheap jerseys if they ask, “What on Earth is this thing”?
Over the last few years we’ve been asked all these questions over and over again. So let us share with you our experience in the matter – especially considering that not that long ago went through the MAJOR traveling adventure flying from Toronto to Texas with a lot of luggage and our two cats Bella and Zena (on the picture).
We usually travel with a lot of equipment; at all times we have two Q1000s, 660 and 808 enhancers, EX735Ag, COSMODIC 715, C-DOVE, two-three DOVEs and two Solaris Blankets (one for each of us). Sometimes it may be some other items too, but this is our “Basic Healing FUSION traveling kit”.
As you can imagine, it is quite a lot of strangely looking equipment that may raise questions from the professionally suspicious airport security guards. Yet, we NEVER EVER check our devices in. For two main reasons:
– first, you may need them while you are in the air;
– second, they may be lost or stolen from your luggage.
Luckily for us, the second Shell reason so far is purely theoretical; we never had our machines lost or stolen before, and we are not about to risk experiencing this. As for the first reason, your FUSION equipment is a GREAT traveling companion.
1. It can eliminate most of the unpleasant symptoms typically associated with a long trip (and do it in minutes): headaches, dizziness, earaches (especially on the plane), sinus pressure, stomach aches from a wonderful airplane food, bloating, constipation, red and itchy eyes, and, of course, the jetlag symptoms. Just put your devices on the place that experiences problems; do not even worry about the correct settings (unless you know the correct ones by heart), just let it work until you feel better.
2. The SOLARIS Blanket is one of the best protections from various harmful EMFs that you are exposed to when you are “above the clouds”. And besides, if you have troubles sleeping on a plane, the cozy comfort of SOLARIS will take you to the dreamland in no time. You may even avoid the “stiff neck and back” situation.
3. Put your SCENAR or COSMODIC device on your C7 and your tailbone (in any order) while you are in the Window Blanket – or without it.
The Q-laser in-flight is most commonly used over the solar plexus area (Mode 3 or 5), the heart, over the ears, on the “third eye”, on top of the head and on the back of the head – all with Mode 2.
4. If some health emergency happens while you are in the air, your Healing FUSION equipment very much can be a life-saver for you and/or your fellow passengers. As I personally discovered Your in my previous trips, they do not carry any decent medicine kits on the planes, believe it or not. The best you can expect is an aspirin and an oxygen mask, that’s it. No heart medication, no means to regulate blood pressure or relief an asthma attack – none, zero, nada.
So if someone is developing a serious condition, the crew will need to land a plane… unless you are there with your Healing FUSION tools and can save the day (or the flight :-)). I’ve been through the situations like that and can tell you first hand that I thanked the Universe from the bottom of my heart for the SCENAR in my purse while we were crossing Atlantic – and not just once but twice.
5. If you are traveling with pets, your FUSION tools are great to make the unpleasant ordeal less traumatic for your kitty or doggy. In our experience, the Q1000 is the best. It calmed down panicking Bella and Zena right away (it was their first flight) and they actually fell asleep without any medication. Their vet suggested giving them some Gravol before the flight, but we were hesitant to do so as our kitties do not know what medication is and ライン掲示板人妻テレクラの旅無料 we were not sure how they would respond to it.
Again, do not worry about Modes, just shine the light inside your pet’s traveling cage and watch how they respond. You will see the difference in minutes and will know when it is enough.
6. You beeping and blinking tools quickly become a center of attention of people around you and can spark an interesting conversation if you are bored 🙂
OK, now that we agreed that you should keep your devices with you while you flying, the question is, how do you get them on the plane?
Typically, we just carry the devices in our traveling bags and put them through X-Ray machines at the security line. So far nothing ever happened to them (even to the 735s) – and we are traveling a lot.
Interestingly enough, it is a VERY rare occasion that we are asked what these devices are. Apparently, their shape does not look threatening (or maybe they have a magic protective shield around them :-)). There is one exception though: the COSMODIC vaginal and/or rectal probes. These ones almost invariably wake up hunting instincts in the security personnel (we haven’t yet figured out why). So unless you are planning on using these attachments in-flight, it is better to send them with the checked-in luggage :-). Sometimes we get questions on the 660 and 808 enhancers, but mostly it’s just the large COSMODIC attachments.
In case you DO get questioned on the nature of your SCENAR or Soft LASER, you just may say that it is your personal therapy device and you need it to keep your health condition under control during flight (any diagnosis will do, but asthma, high blood pressure, and/or heart problems work the best, because the airport security also knows that there are no decent medicine kits on the planes).
For your peace of mind, also consider putting a little brochure in your traveling bag that describes your machine and what it is intended for cheap mlb jerseys (operator’s manual, for example).
That’s basically it. Your Healing FUSION devices are a part of you; a part of Your Support System.
If you look at them this way, there should not be any doubt in your mind that they need to accompany you wherever you go. It is your right to carry your Support System with you. You KNOW it cheap nfl jerseys – and so will everyone around wholesale jerseys you, without questioning.
It also makes you one ドキッ! of those IN THE been KNOW… 🙂
P.S. Please, leave us a comment in the field below, especially if you have a question, or a story, or a tip or two on how to travel with SCENAR or COSMODIC that would be useful for others to know. Help your fellow travelers!
GO HERE to find more articles on SCENAR Devices and SCENAR Therapy, learn its secrets – and see how how it can help you and your loved ones NOW.